- What did the mother and father dinosaur say when they looked at their dinosaur egg?
- “This could be the start of something big!”
Reviews . . .
. . . the dinosaur jokes are the kind children enjoy . . .
—School Library Journal
. . . loaded with puns (cutely illustrated) your children will get a kick out of . . .
–Manchester, NH, Union Leader
Sterne . . . has dreamed up a gaggle of gags her young audience will adore.
Featured on “Digging Up Dinosaurs,” PBS Reading Rainbow, host LeVar Burton.
See the YouTube Video
- New York, NY: Thomas Y. Crowell/HarperCollins
- ISBN-10: 006443043X
- ISBN-13: 978-0064430432
A Few Gigantically Groanworthy Riddles
- What did the mother dinosaur say when she saw her child’s room?
“What a mess-ozoic!”
- Why wouldn’t you want a dinosaur to help bring your furniture into your new home?
Because he’s probably a slow mover.
- How did the dinosaur senator always get his bills passed?
By throwing his weight around.
- What did the dinosaur say when she bought a new book?
“I can really sink my teeth into this!”
- What did the fossil scientist say to the dinosaur?
“Dig you later!”