- Guidance, structuring, synergistic collaboration, idea generating, editing, gentle and uncompromising critiques.
- Help wherever you may be stuck—idea stage, start, middle, near-end, agonizing final editing.
- Fiction: novels, novellas, stories, screenplays.
- Nonfiction: memoirs, essays, biographies, creative nonfiction.
- Poetry: traditional forms, rhymed, free verse.
- Promotion, public relations: market targeting, copy generating, tired copy rejuvenating, out-of-the-margins idea generating and expressing.
- Any other genre you dream up.
My Goals for You
- To help you release your creative splendor.
- To help you gain the confidence in your talents.
- To help you bring out what you know is in you.
- To help you work on your project regularly and with supreme dedication.
- To help you develop your own voice and produce the best work possible.
- To help you reach the recognition and success you deserve.
Methods and Fees
- By phone, email, visits as applicable and convenient.
- All services are private, confidential, highly individualized, and of a dedicated and close nature. No subcontracting.
- Fees are individualized based on the nature, scope, size, timeline of project.
Creative people often need two things: permission to follow their dreams, and directions for getting out of their own way. Noelle Sterne delivers both in a clear, positive, compassionate guide.
–Laura Backes, publisher, Children’s Book Insider
The title [Trust Your Life] alone helped strengthen my resolve to take the leap of faith to leave my day job to pursue my art full-time. Thanks for the work you do to help others follow their bliss—it sounds like you’re doing great work in the world.
–J. H., professional artist
I feel encouraged by your words. I like the thought that I should write for a fixed while every day. I shall follow the routine and see where it takes me. Whenever I write I shall remember you.
I have not taken this matter seriously so far mainly because I know that I don’t make the grade. The feeling has been that even if I write how many would like to read it anyway? But now I see things with a small difference. Your mail was a message from the blue, and through you life is telling me to write.
Pardon my late replies and please continue to encourage me.
–S. B., author, blogger